[il-talk] reminder about next at large meeting

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 30 18:17:32 UTC 2013

Our next at large chapter meeting will be on 9/1/13 at 7:00 pm.  All are
welcome.  Please call
805-360-1000 code 6324.  Below, you will find the agenda.

Please contact me with any questions or agenda ideas you may have.  Thanks
and we look forward to seeing you there.

Leslie Hamric, NFBI At Large Chapter President

Agenda for At Large Meeting on 9/1/13

Ice-breaker: What was the most favorite thing you did this summer?

Reading and approval of minutes - Charlene Elder

Presidential release -Dave Meyer

State report - Dave Meyer (in for Patti Chang)

Program - All About Cooking - Patrick Olson

Old business

Clarify whether or not we want to have one person do   the programs or have
a different person do a program every month.

Clarify how long officers' terms are held for and when the next election
will be held

New Business

Start thinking about what song we would like to do for IABS Idol. We will
revisit this at the October meeting and select one then.

Adjournment