[il-talk] Reminder for tonight!Fw: Fw: Agenda for next At Large meeting

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 1 14:46:30 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Lin H.
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2013 9:54 AM
To: NFB of Illinois Mailing List
Subject: [il-talk] Fw: Agenda for next At Large meeting

-----Original Message-----
From: Leslie Hamric
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2013 4:12 PM
To: il-talk at nfbnet.org ; Illinois Association of Blind Students List
Cc: Kathy A
Subject: [il-talk] Agenda for next At Large meeting

Our next at large chapter meeting will be on 12/1/13 at 7:00 pm.  All are
welcome.  Please call

805-360-1000 code 6324.  Below, you will find the agenda.

Please contact me with any questions or agenda ideas you may have.  We look
forward to seeing you there.

Leslie Hamric, NFBI At Large Chapter President

Agenda for At Large Meeting on 12/1/13

Reading and approval of minutes - Charlene Elder

Program - Presentation about services offered by Second-Sense - Kathy Austin
(Glenn will introduce)

Presidential release - Dave Meyer

State report -Patti Chang)

Old business

New Business

what are you looking for in the NFB and what is your hope or desire in your
blind life? maybe tie to New year's resolutions (this will be last time we
meet before 2014)

Adjournment

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/il-talk_nfbnet.org/iwannacu2%40sbcglobal.net