[il-talk] Android App Suggestions

NFB Related Robert A Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 1 21:05:43 UTC 2013

I have an Android Tablet.  I have a Samsung Tab 2 7.0. I like it. It
went through two software updates.  I want the Talk Back to be more
accessible.  I updated it when I bought it from something like Ice Cream
Sandwich to Jelly bean 4.0 to Jelly Bean 4.2.3 or something.  I don't
use any of the navigation things on it because It will only work on an
available Wi Fi network.  I am too lazy to purchase a my fi thing.  See
if you can come up with some better apps for transit or something. I
don't know.

RH