[il-talk] NVDA thing

NFB Related Robert A Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 1 22:45:56 UTC 2013

Hi out there.

I downloaded the n v d a thing. I like the funky English accent.  It
sounds like some punk rocker.  I will read how it works and try it out.
So, I know nothing is perfect, so for those who are active in the open
source community, let us know more about this program.  I am impressed
with what I see here.  I downloaded this around fifteen minutes ago.  I
might use it over the air at WZRD to read articles from some of my
favorite progressive news sites such as www.commondreams.org and
www.counterpunch.org  and many others.

Sincerely,

R H