[il-talk] Orthopedic Surgeon visit.

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 2 23:52:09 UTC 2013

Hello Federationists!    Well, it was a long afternoon at the Doctor!  First they couldn’t get  my EMG test results.  Then when they did, the Doctor wanted to take some X-Rays.  Then he told me that either it would be Surgery or try a Cortisone shot!  I took the shot!  My elbow will be sore for maybe 1 to 2 days, then it should be okay!  He said it depends, but the shot could help relive the numbness for a long time!  Have to go for a follow-up in a month.  Hope this works!    Sincerely, Linda