[il-talk] {Disarmed} Fwd: Responding to your message

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 5 00:08:02 UTC 2013

If you can respond in any way, I would ask her directly if she plans to
cosponsor.  The way she talks about her concerns for people with
disabilities, I see no reason why she would not cosponsor this bill.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois
Coordinator and channel administrator, NFB-NewsLine
Chicago Chapter President