[il-talk] app suggestions

Syed Yousufuddin syedy2003 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 16 20:16:18 UTC 2013

Good call, Nikki, the best investment you are making-- it is very frustrating initially, but once you get used to it, there is no phone like iPhone.

I suggest that you check AppleVis.com for everything I...there are thousands of apps that are compatible with VoiceOver, there is an app for literally everything.

Good luck!

Syed