[il-talk] app suggestions

Nikki daizies304 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 21:07:37 UTC 2013

    Sad face. Not anymore.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Webb
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 2:36 PM
To: 'NFB of Illinois Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [il-talk] app suggestions

Yes, the Bluetooth Apple keyboard is compatible with iPhone.

I'm not sure if you're in Chicago, but at Second Sense they have an
instructor who gives lessons free of charge on iPhone and all other Apple
products.  She tends to book up pretty far in advance, and she's pretty
good.  If interested, you might call Second Sense to ask about her
availability early in the New Year.

Andrew