[il-talk] app suggestions

NFB Related Robert A Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 19 20:13:55 UTC 2013

I have a bluetooth keyboard also.  It used to work with my Android
Tablet.   Since the upgrade, the keyboard no longer works with the
tablet.  I guess that according to the dictates of capitalism, I will
have to go purchase another keyboard, if I want.  I will probably not do
this.

RH

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/il-talk_nfbnet.org/syedy2003%40hotma