[il-talk] Number of Utah Braille Books?

Kelly Pierce kellytalk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 21:38:57 UTC 2013

Linn,
I'm pleased you were treated civilly and with respect and have
services delivered.  My experience has been that the State of Utah
likes the cash from the contract from Illinois but does not like to
deliver services on that contract, such as refusing to serve me or
failing to send books that I order through them.

Kelly