[il-talk] happy holidays

Robert Hansen (NFB Related) roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 22 02:50:50 UTC 2013

happy holidays from Mr. H.  I will be leaving for Nebraska tomorrow on
the Megabus.  Thankfully Megabus has wi-fi.  I hope Pandora works on the
Megabus.  Well, happy holidays from me and I will have my laptop along
for the ride and will return back to Chicago on th28 December.

Take it easy, Yo!!!

R H