[il-talk] I'm no longer in Illinois

Araceli Avina shortattit7 at aim.com
Mon Dec 23 00:18:54 UTC 2013

I don't see why you shouldn't be allowed to keep writing to this list.
There a few people I know who no longer live in Illinois or even some
who haven't lived in Illinois and  they are still on this list and are
awesome contributors. I don't think they should stop writing just
because they've moved, or they don't live here. I don't know of any
rules against this, if anyone does, they can say so for sure,. I think
you're all right though.

Araceli Avina
(331) 223-1668
"Eating the elephant one bite at a time."  KJ