[il-talk] Christmas Wishes

Gregory D. Rosenberg gregg at ricis.com
Tue Dec 24 18:18:59 UTC 2013

Good afternoon my fellow Federationists.

Merry Christmas to all of of you and your families. May GOD bless you and watch over all of you and yours.

I pray for peace on earth and good will to all. Amen!

My Son (Scott), daughter (Allison), Grand babies (Samantha and Olivia), my parents (Marlene and Donald), and a few friends will all arrive at my house shortly for our annual Christmas Eve Celebration. Samantha just turned seven on December 18th. Olivia will turn six next April.

We open with a prayer and have hot beef sandwiches, a variety of salads, home made fudge and cookies for our Christmas Eve dinner. After our meal we sing many Christmas songs. Olivia and Samantha provide musical support with various hand held musical instruments. Then we exchange our presents.

I told Olivia I had a six foot tall present for her. In fact it is a box six feet tall and one foot square at its base. Suspended on a string inside is a small charm bracelet. Olivia is only 42” tall. I did not want to put it in a tiny package for fear it might get lost.

Love and best wishes to all.

--
73' & 75’ + 88’ where it applies.

Gregory D. Rosenberg AB9MZ
gregg at ricis.com

RICIS, Inc.
7849 Bristol Park Drive
Tinley Park, IL 60477-4594
http://www.ricis.com

708-267-6664 Cell
708-444-2690 Office
708-444-1115 Fax (Call First)
We are tired of SPAM faxes.

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged and confidential information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and please delete it from your computer.