[il-talk] New I Phone user

Nikki daizies304 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 04:11:03 UTC 2013

    I used to. The last chapter meeting I attended was just last month to
say goodbye to Debbie. I moved to Quincy November 21st. I don't know what
kind of help I'm able to get down here. I haven't been able to contact Kathy
Randal because I heard she's in Florida until the spring. Other than that,
I'm isolated down here.