[il-talk] Need your feedback on our listservs

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 19:46:00 UTC 2013

I have been receiving feedback on our list serves.  I would appreciate it if people would respond to this survey offline to pattischang at gmail.com so that we can figure out what a majority of our members would like our listservs to do.  To respond offline, simply forward this message to pattischang at gmail.com.  You can then insert your responses after each question or give a general reply which will go only to me.  Thanks in advance for your feedback.

1.	Do you want to receive messages about individual accomplishments from members?
2.	Do you wish to receive health updates from members?
3.	Do you wish to receive things like weather reports from members?
4.	Would you prefer that short responses such as “thank you”, “that’s great” “Good for you”, “I agree”, or “Congratulations on …” “I’m glad you are feeling better” should respond off list to the sender on onlist so everyone can see the conversation in its entirety?
5.	Do you want to receive chapter news from all chapters or would you prefer that chapter news be sent to only those chapter members who belong to that chapter?
6.	Would you prefer that “how to…” questions are answered offlist to the sender of the message or onlist so we can all see the responses?
7.	DO you delete multiple messages based on subject line?
8.	If so, is changing of the subject line in message strings important to you?
9.	Are you considering leaving one or more of our listservs because of volume?
10.	Do you find digest mode helpful?

Got any more ideas?

Jean Rauschenbach