[il-talk] correction

mrbobprinter2012 mrbobprinter2012 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 06:39:26 UTC 2013

Pam said Don would be in the hospital for several days I talk tour on Wednesday I believe that's what she told me or was it Tuesday that I talk to her earlier this week and she mentioned that he would be in the hospital so that's all

By the way I'm using dictation software to write this email because I like to play with new gadgets

Sincerely

Robert a Hansen
Sent from Samsung tabletDavid Meyer <datemeyer at sbcglobal.net> wrote:Hello Everyone,

I was in error when I said in my previous email that Don would be home on
the same day of his surgery.  It is anticipated that he will remain in the
hospital for several days following surgery to recover.