[il-talk] Washingon Seminar interview

Robert A. Hansen (Other) mrbobprinter2012 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 15:50:31 UTC 2013

Hell there fellow Federationists.

I want to interview someone on the time slot I have at WZRD 88.3fm
Chicago on Tuesday February 12, about what happened at Washington
Seminar.  You can talk about the pending legislation The National
Federation of the Blind wants Congress to pass.  This would be
beneficial to the public to hear.

The time slot I have is from 11 a.m. to roughly 3 p.m. on Tuesdays. WZRD
is located at Northeastern Illinois University at 5500 North Saint Louis
Avenue in Chicago.  NEIU is accessible using the 82 Kimball bus and 92
Foster bus.  The 84 Peterson bus is also nearby. Also 53 Pulaski

Any questions please contact me at the information below.

Robert Hansen
Phone (773)217-9479
Email is roberthansen1970 at gmail.com

Thank you.