[il-talk] Benifits application

Robert A Hansen mrbobprinter2012 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 02:31:06 UTC 2013

I filled it out a couple of weeks ago and it told me to take a confirmation number and go online to claim my benefits I didn't think that I would have to do that I have yet to go online and claim any benefits

Sent from Samsung tabletDianna Alley <dianna24 at earthlink.net> wrote:Has anyone tried to fill out the new benefits application for the program formally known as circuit breaker?  If so how did you get your attachments turned into image files because that is what you have to do to send to them. I have my social security statement but do not know how to make it an image file.  i know you scan it, but how do you make it a picture    ?
Windows live dianna24 at mchsi.com skype dianna41