[il-talk] Streaming for WZRD 88.3fm

Robert A. Hansen (Other) mrbobprinter2012 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 04:01:31 UTC 2013

Hello out there fellow Federationists.  I really enjoyed the meeting
today.  The Higher Power wanted me to be there today.

I will be playing the Washington Seminar interview I did today on
Tuesday February 12 at around 12 p.m.  If you live/work on the North
Side of Chicago and have a good enough radio, tune into 88.3 fm WZRD.
If you live anywhere in the world, you may also tune into the WZRD
stream right here http://www.rockabilly.net/wzrd.html and listen there.

WZRD is a radio station broadcasting from the campus of Northeastern
Illinois University.  WZRD has a freeform programming format.  WZRD
plays a diverse format for everybody to enjoy.

Sincerely,

Robert A. Hansen

--
Sent From My Lenovo b-470/570 Laptop

My email for off list and other business use is rob erthansen1970 at gmail.com
Skype name is roberthansen33

Some websites I recommend are

www.wzrdchicago.org
WZRD 88.3fm  Chicago's home of freeform programming

www.democracynow.org  for a truly independent voice in media

www.fsrn.org  A unique voice for news

www.dishnuts.net for some awesome freeform internet talk and music and other assorted content

www.wtnd.us
An independent radio station WTND-LP 106.3fm in Macomb, IL

www.nfb.org  The largest organization of the nation's blind

www.aa.org if you need help learning to live on life's terms