[il-talk] That interview

Robert A Hansen mrbobprinter2012 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 23:37:53 UTC 2013

hello out there I played the interview with Steve and Jamal and I thought it went over pretty well I played some pretty cool music before it and after it and 1 of my fellow wizard DJ's called in and told me to turn the volume up on the mixing board a little bit so if the c** off better so I did um there was another person down the station with me who thought that I did an excellent job with the interview I am sure tomorrow at the weekly station meeting that we have I should hear some feedback and I like doing these things they help me get outside of myself they further promote a positive re for horse mint of blindness and what we really are facing and I enjoy it I think a blessing that the the higher power put me where I am today glad to be of service and I will continue to do so for a long time to c** have a great day sincerely Robert

Sent from Samsung tablet