[il-talk] State Legislative Committee Meeting

Robert A Hansen mrbobprinter2012 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 01:18:32 UTC 2013

I can call this phone number and listen and ask questions I will mark this in my calendar thank you for sharing have a pleasant evening sincerely Robert

Sent from Samsung tabletJemal Powell <derek2872 at yahoo.com> wrote:  On Monday  February  18, the NFBI's State Legislative Committee will meet to discuss potential legislative action for this  year at 7:30 pm,
The phone number to call in is 218-936-1200,  and the code will be stateleg.