[il-talk] Shopping certificates

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 21 13:47:49 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,

I was hoping to place a certificate order in the beginning of March but
alass, I have nothing to place the order with.  As you think about whether
or not you should place an order, I wish to remind you that our future might
well depend upon what we do from quarter to quarter to support our programs.
This summer we have a bell program which will require finances.  The payoff
for us is that we will see students leave the program with a good bit more
experience and confidence than they came in with.  Perhaps we will gain
several new members, and eventually a couple of new leaders.  We have a
freedom link program which of course, depends upon our financial support.
We have already gained some national recognition as a result of this program
and we just might gain some future leaders from it as well.  Finally, we
have our scholarship program.  I'll let you decide how that program is
sustainable.  In the past and present, we have gained several talented
individuals as a result of this program, and thanks to our current
scholarship winners, the future looks as bright as it has in a long time.

In short, our shopping certificate program has helped to make our past, keep
us moving forward in the present, and with continued support, it will
sustain our future.

Please submit all certificate orders to David Meyer via phone at
708-606-7091 or via email at datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.