[il-talk] Don Gillmore

Denise Avant dravant at ameritech.net
Tue Feb 26 22:24:04 UTC 2013

hello Dave,
this is indeed good news. All of us in NFBI send our best wishes to Don. And we certainly are thinking of Pam as she helps Don through his health problems.

Denise Avant
dravant at ameritech.net

P.S.  Please give to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Annual
Appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to NFBI c/o Glenn Moore III,
Treasurer P.O. Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.