[il-talk] Illinois Tollway Call Center Project Update

Jeanette Bonzani jeanette.bonzani at chicagolighthouse.org
Tue Feb 26 22:42:26 UTC 2013

Greetings Everyone,

As we transition to assuming full responsibility for call center operations, our goal is to continue to provide continuous updates regarding our progress with the Illinois Tollway Call Center project.  I am happy to inform you that as of today, the following positions are posted on our web site:  Call Center Manager, Call Center Supervisor and Call Center Agent.

We have posted each job description along with the qualifications for each position.  Our web site address is www.chicagolighthouse.org<http://www.chicagolighthouse.org>.  Please click the careers tab on our web site and you will find a listing of all available positions along with our on-line application.  Please make sure that you complete the on-line application in its entirety.  If at anytime you need assistance in completing the on-line application, please feel free to contact Christine Hewitt our Human Resources Generalist at (312) 666-1331 extension 3653.

The Chicago Lighthouse anticipates hiring approximately 60 Call Center Agents by July 2013.  If you have any questions and/or concerns, please feel free to contact me at (312) 997-3690.

Sincerely,
Jeanette Bonzani
Vice President, Human Resources
The Chicago Lighthouse
for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired

Jeanette Bonzani, PHR
Vice President | Human Resources
Phone: 312.997.3690
Fax:  312.243.8539
TTY: 312.666.8874
jeanette.bonzani at chicagolighthouse.org<mailto:jeanette.bonzani at chicagolighthouse.org>

The Chicago Lighthouse for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
1850 West Roosevelt Road | Chicago, IL 60608
[cid:image011.jpg at 01CDD2F9.C13C0C00]<https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoLighthouse>     [cid:image012.png at 01CDD2F9.C13C0C00] <https://twitter.com/ChiLighthouse>     [cid:image013.jpg at 01CDD2F9.C13C0C00] <http://www.thechicagolighthouse.org/>

The contents of this message are legally privileged and/or confidential. The information is intended only for use of the intended recipient. If this message is received in error, please destroy it without reading and notify the sender immediately. This message should not be forwarded or distributed without the permission of the author.