[il-talk] sad news

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 4 22:23:18 UTC 2013

I am so sorry to hear this news.  I wondered why Connie hadn't been on
iltalk for a while and actually left a voice-mail on her cell phone today.
Of course, I hadn't known what happened yet.  Connie will be deeply missed.
I always admired her positive attitude throughout her illness.  She was a
very dedicated federationist from what I could tell.  She is someone I would
have liked to get to know a little better.  We love you Connie and your
memory will always live on in our hearts.
Leslie