[il-talk] victor stream problem

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 23:35:36 UTC 2013

Hi Joe

Here is my guess. The SD card has a slide on one side of it.  That can
be moved to protect what is on the card -- that is, if that slide is in the
wrong position, you can't delete anything off it.  You could take out the SD
card, look for that slide (we're talking about a really small thing)and move
the slide to the other end of its travel.

Bob