[il-talk] victor stream problem

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 10 00:19:25 UTC 2013

Jean,

If the slide on the card that Bob was talking about is in the wrong place,
you would not be able to delete files using a card reader either as that
slide write protects the card if in the wrong position.  Joe, if you are
able to do what Bob suggests, then you're good.  On the other hand if you
cannot move the slide, you might have to bite the bullet and get a new SD
card.  For if a card is permanently write protected, you can't add or delete
anything.  All you can do is read what is already there.  If you need an SD
card, you should be able to get them at Best Buy, Radioshack, and possibly
other stores.  If you are looking for a 2 gigg or 4 gigg card, it should
only set you back about $10.

Good luck.