[il-talk] BRAL READING LOG

Gregory Chang Patti pattichang at att.net
Thu Jan 17 14:01:19 UTC 2013

Remind me when I see you and I will give you the money for our pledge.

Please give to the National Federation of the Blind Annual Appeal by sending to NFBI, c/o Glenn Moore, Treasurer PO Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.

PS.  Find us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/nfbi and on facebook by searching on "National Federation of the Blind of Illinois."
Patti Gregory Chang Esq.
President, NFBI
pattichang at att.net