[il-talk] tollway job

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 25 15:00:00 UTC 2013

Hi Diana. When I had interviewed there for the tollway thing, I had to wait 45 minutes to get into the interview in the first place. My interview is scheduled at nine and it didn't happen ill  945. Since I was a first person I was interviewed, nobody can answer my questions about accessibility in terms of the software working with jaws. I'm not discouraging you from interviewing there, and things may have changed. I'm just going by my personal experience. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone