[il-talk] Thank You!

Cathy Randall chr47 at mchsi.com
Tue Jul 23 18:56:07 UTC 2013

Hi Nicholas,
  Welcome to Illinois!  I look forward to meeting you at State Convention,

    With Warm Regards,

    Cathy Randall
Please donate to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois (NFBI)
Annual Appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to Treasurer Glenn
Moore, PO Box 1065,  Elgin, IL 60121.  Thank you.

Cathy Randall
217-243-3529