[il-talk] Went to Second Sense again!

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 6 11:11:14 UTC 2013

Hello everyone!  Just wanted to share that I traveled on the Paratransit again to Second Sense!  We talked about adaptive Technology items that will help you with every day things.  Like they have this “Friend Pen”.  It’s like a thick pen, but what it does is, you press the pen to a label, and then you record, like say you want to know what’s in a can or box.  You say Mushroom soup while your pressing the pen to the label.  Then when you want to know what’s in that can, you press the pen to the label that you have stuck to the can, and your voice will say that it’s Mushroom soup.  It’s really cool!        You can use it in the freezer too, to label your frozen items.    Anyway, was very interesting.  Have a great day!    Sincerely, Linda