[il-talk] Room for one more

Glenn glennmooreiii at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 19 03:42:03 UTC 2013

Hi everyone, I hope you are all excited about convention coming quick. It takes a lot of planning to have a pleasant trip anywhere, but if you are planning to go, but still need somewhere to stay, good news, you don't have to plant a tent in the hotel lobby! I am looking for one roommate to split my room with. If that fits the bill for you, please contact me (off list):
Gmoore3rd at gmail,.com or
847-899-9801
Hope to hear from you soon, thanks

Glenn III