[il-talk] Second Sense!

Rob rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 19 07:30:37 UTC 2013

Bill: I agree with you about the transportation in Chicago. AFter living in
Southern California for 20 years, I understand the situations with public
transit, or, should I say the lack of public transit in Socal. However,
being back out here, you can't beat the weather. I know it is getting warmer
back in Chicago, but isn't everyone getting tired of all of the rain back
there?

Although Socal needs the rain, it's nice to be out when it isn't raining.

GO HAWKS, and HOW ABOUT THEM CUBS TONIGHT.