[il-talk] Hello

Paul Shepardson ptshep01 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 03:07:35 UTC 2013

Hello list,

My name is Paul Shepardson. I am currently a member of the NFB of
greater Louisville chapter down here in Kentucky. Recently I accepted
a position with the VA in Hines, Illinois. I am looking forward to
becoming a member of your Chicago chapter.
I will be starting within a couple weeks around the first half of
July. Then I will be going out of town in the beginning of August for
3 months of training. I was wondering if anyone knew of the housing
situation around Hines. Maybe an apartment, room for rent, etc.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting everyone up there,
Paul
(502)428-6833