[il-talk] Hello

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 24 04:52:11 UTC 2013

Hi Paul,

If you are looking for housing in the greater Chicago area, you might do
well to begin your search in a suburb called Forest Park.  I believe rents
may be fairly reasonable, there are a lot of public transportation options,
both to work and in the city, and it is close enough to Hines that you would
not break the bank if you had to take a cab from time to time.

Beyond that, if you find an apartment on the North side of Forest Park, you
would be within walking distance of several nice eateries and some other
shopping as well.

Perhaps this week, I can check the classified section of the Forest Park
Review to see what kind of housing options might be available.

Welcome to Illinois, and congratulations on your new position at Hines.

David Meyer, Forest Park resident, Chicago Chapter president.