[il-talk] Question about Windows Live Mail.

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 24 10:15:41 UTC 2013

Good Morning Everyone!    zI was wondering if those of you who have Windows live mail have had any problems with it taking kind of long to start an email?  I mean, when I hit control and N, for new message, it takes like a lmost a minute for Jaws to say say send mail to...    Or like when I go to open a mail, sometimes it takes awhile, not real long to open the email.    I have the fastest speed that SBC has to offer, so what do any of you think?   Thanks!      Sincerely, Linda