[il-talk] FW: Hot Deals for the Summer

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 25 01:18:35 UTC 2013

  _____

From: Dave Bode [mailto:dbode at envisionamerica.com]
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 1:10 PM
To: dbode at envisionamerica.com
Subject: FW: Hot Deals for the Summer

Dear Presidents,

                              En-Vision America would like to give your
members a head start on some great deals we are offering for a limited time.
Will you please help spread the word to your members and friends. Thank you
in advance for your support.

Let En-Vision America help you get ready for the summer with three great
deals.

1.  The I.D. Mate Quest is only $1299.00 but today through July 6th you can
get it for $1234.00 and free shipping. Need to take advantage of our payment
plan? How does $200 down and $100 a month for 11 months sound? That's NO
INTEREST and a great deal!!!!! If you order before July 6th you get free
Shipping and $1234.00 price.

2.  The I.D. Mate Summit is now $699.00 but today through July 6th you can
get it for $659.00 and free shipping. Should we do a payment plan for this?
I think so. $100.00 down and $55.00 a month  for 11 months. Again, NO
INTEREST!!!  FREE DATABASE FOR LIFE.

3.  Have a Summit and want to trade in for the Quest? Put it on a payment
plan. $80 down (with Summit) $80.00 a month for 11 months.

If you are interested in one of these offers please email me your
information and I will put you on a list, we will start shipping July 1.

All Summits orders are first come first serve and will last until they are
all gone. At this price they won't last long.

David Bode

Sales Manager

En-Vision America, Inc.

1845 Hovey Ave.