[il-talk] summer

LeAnne Mayne leanne at uddle.com
Thu Jun 27 00:24:49 UTC 2013

We're eaving tomorrow for annual summer trtip. If anyone wants to reach me,
email is the same and cel if 630-957-7428.
Hope convention is awesome as usual and all who go have a great time.

  LeAnne Mayne     KB9ZEF      leanne at uddle.com
         If we always do what we"ve always done
      we will always  get what what we've alway got

 Listen  to:   LIFE  THE  UNIVERSE  &  EVERYTHING w/BLAIR ALPER Sundays 8pm
CDT
                        http://dishnuts.net