[il-talk] agenda for next at large meeting

Robert A Hansen mrbobprinter2012 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 00:34:30 UTC 2013

I will tune in actually I mean I will call in thank you

Sent from Samsung tabletLeslie Hamric <lhamric930 at comcast.net> wrote:Sorry this is so late but hopefully, it will reach some of you before the
meeting tonight.  See you at 7..

Hi everyone.  Our next at large chapter meeting will be on 3/3/13 at 7:00
pm.  All are welcome.  Please call

218-936-1200 code 6324.  Below, you will find the agenda.

Please contact me with any questions or agenda ideas you may have.  Thanks
and we look forward to your participation.

Leslie Hamric, NFBI At Large Chapter President

Agenda for At Large Meeting on 3/3/13

Reading and approval of minutes - Charlene Elder

Presidential release - Dave Meyer

State report - Patti Chang

Program: discussion on handling our struggles,  additional blindness
agencies and their services, and future program ideas -- Patrick Olson

Old business

New Business

Adjournment