[il-talk] Fw: Getting Railroaded

Robert A. Hansen (Other) mrbobprinter2012 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 03:10:29 UTC 2013

Ja bias, maybe?  Anyway, I am not panicking.  I will not lose any sleep
over it.  When it is time to write a congressman to vote in a certain
way, I will do my part and write a comment.

Sincerely,

Robert A. Hansen

ust as I thought,  and as I read, a newspaper article that did not
disclose everything.  I did not read that stuff in the article that it
was a Bush era deal.  A newspaper article with On 3/10/2013 9:53 PM,
Jemal Powell wrote:
> The legislation that's being talked about in this article was passed in 2008 during the outgoing Bush administration. I believe he had titled the bill the Amtrack Reform Act and allow this provision. Pat, Quinn deserves credit for supporting Passenger Rail Service in the states and I hope the legislature allow the full funding of these trains.
>
> Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
> To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
> https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/8E4K9iwd-20130310-2243.wav

So , maybe the newspaper did not disclose everything.  Just as I
thought, an article that held back information.  I am not panicking
until I see results.

Sincerely,

A Spiritually Sound Robert A. Hansen

--
Sent From My Lenovo b-470/570 Laptop

My email for off list and other business use is rob erthansen1970 at gmail.com
Skype name is roberthansen33

Some websites I recommend are

www.wzrdchicago.org
WZRD 88.3fm  Chicago's home of freeform programming

www.democracynow.org  for a truly independent voice in media

www.fsrn.org  A unique voice for news

www.dishnuts.net for some awesome freeform internet talk and music and other assorted content

www.wtnd.us
An independent radio station WTND-LP 106.3fm in Macomb, IL

www.nfb.org  The largest organization of the nation's blind

www.aa.org if you need help learning to live on life's terms