[il-talk] update

Joseph Monti josephmonti339 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 13 00:38:22 UTC 2013

hi folks, well the 3rd time was not the charm. instead it was the worst. now i have to go back into surgaery tuesday to undo that was done earlier. right now i see twice as good as before since i have double vision. one image above the other. watching cars is very futuristic watching car on the street and another one flying gracefully above the other. it seems the oid they used this time was not the same density ast the first two. so i have a reflecting surface in the middle of my eye.so ignoring the double vision my sight is better.
so wish me luck for no. 4.

Joseph Monti