[il-talk] A good petitioning web site

Patti Gregory-Chang Esq. pattichang at att.net
Thu Mar 21 02:41:56 UTC 2013

Bob, great minds think alike. Surveys and petitions are helpful. In fact I just received an email today from our national office regarding a survey and petition which will be used next week on our national legislation. Please wait until we see what our national office has in mind.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI President
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone