[il-talk] Heart Test.

Kelly Pierce kellytalk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 22:26:03 UTC 2013

For the last year, I have been taking a teaspoon of hawthorn berry
powder in water each day to nourish and strengthen my heart.  Hawthorn
is the premier herb for the heart.  It is like food for the heart and
the entire circulatory system.  I can now swim harder than before and
can walk up many flights of stairs without being drained.  i am so
thankful to have this herb in my life and hope it might be helpful in
your situation.

Kelly