[il-talk] Dream come true

Steven Hastalis steve.hastalis at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 13:44:52 UTC 2013

Beautiful!  A psalm proclaims, "Make a joyful noise unto the Lord!"

I have had many spiritually rewarding experiences in my church over the past
25 years, to the glory of God.

I have chanted with other cantors, sung in my choir, played flute in
Christmas Eve and sometimes Christmas Day morning services, and played organ
a couple times.

Good luck, and carry on!

Cordially,

Steve Hastalis