[il-talk] Successful trip to Second Sense!

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 10 10:45:18 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone!  Well, I made it to Second Sense!  It was an Awesome experience!    The people were so nice!  My Tutor was Hoesay!  He showed me tips on how to get to Links on a Website!  Still going to take some practice.      It’s a great feeling to go somewhere like Downtown, and know that you did it independently!      Also, the drivers were very accomadating.  I feel like I am on my way to bigger and better tings!   Sincerely, Linda