[il-talk] Reading May 19 at Woman Made Gallery

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Fri May 17 02:23:30 UTC 2013

Dear Friends,

This Sunday, May 19, I will take part in a reading of poetry and prose
pieces sponsored by Woman Made Gallery, 685 N. Milwaukee in Chicago, from
1:30 to 3:30 PM.  The program will feature six writers with disabilities -
among them playwright and performer Tekki Lomniki and former NFBI
scholarship winner Lily Diego.  All are welcome!  Please join us - I'd love
to have the presence of some of my NFB family!

Debbie