[il-talk] FYI

Edwin conibodyworks at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 16:41:55 UTC 2013

Well said.

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of denise avant
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2013 12:39 PM
To: NFB of Illinois Mailing List
Subject: Re: [il-talk] FYI

Hello everyone,
First if someone has trouble with a posting, perhaps it would be best if you
contact the person off list first. Perhaps they do not realize this message
may be off topic. Second went in doubt about a posting perhaps what should
be done is to get in touch with the president or the list moderators to see
if you should post the item.

Sent from my iPhone