[il-talk] Fwd: Draft Minutes, Chicago Chapter, September 14, 2013

Denise Avant dravant at ameritech.net
Sun Nov 3 23:34:08 UTC 2013

Hello all,
Below you will find the minutes for the Chicago chapter meeting of September 2013. Debbie Stein will read the minutes for those who usually review them on Newsline because Dave will not be able to post them there.

Denise Avant
dravant at ameritech.net

P.S.  Please give to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Annual
Appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to NFBI c/o Glenn Moore III,
Treasurer P.O. Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.

Begin forwarded message: