[il-talk] Grabbing Cane Tops On The Bus

Robert Hansen (NFB Related) roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 5 00:30:03 UTC 2013

What gets me is when the custodial bus driver tells me where to sit.  I
had an incident last Friday when a bus driver got upset at me because I
jumped onto the bus before she could use that irritating beep beep
thing.  Then she tried to order me to sit in the left seat.  I never do
that.  She also failed to have the technology turned on and I told her
she was violating work rules for not letting me know the reason for the
stop announce being turned off.

RH