[il-talk] some news

pattichang at att.net pattichang at att.net
Wed Nov 6 13:17:08 UTC 2013

Pls let us know how it goes. Most of these turn out to be harmless.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI President
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 5, 2013, at 10:34 PM, "Leslie Hamric" <lhamric930 at comcast.net> wrote:

Thanks Debbie.  Yes, it is scary but I know I'm not alone and whatever it
is, we'll deal with it.  If it's normal, we'll celebrate that too.  Keeping
my fingers crossed.
Leslie